Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Uncovered - 11/8/11

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 with 2 comments
Look at these lovelies:


Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)Rapture
Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)
 

I know the concept of the girl in the beautiful dress has been overdone on covers, but even so, I still love them.  Regardless of whether they have anything to do with the story inside the book, I can't get enough of these gorgeous covers!

Also, the Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready gets a makeover:


Shine (Shade, #3)
 

What do you think?  I haven't had a chance to pick up this series yet, but I think I'm a fan of the original cover art.  This kind of reminds me of the cover re-do for Andrea Cremer's Nightshade series, and I'm also not a fan of that makeover.  Oh, well...nothing I can do about it, right?

And, last but not least, the trailer for Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me has been released:



2 comments:

  1. must read shatter now.....That trailer looked so good. Top that with all the amazing reviews. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed the Shatter Me trailer. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...