Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013 with 11 comments


Halloween used to be my favorite holiday, even above Christmas.  Maybe I overdid it back before I had a kiddo, 'cause now I have a hard time getting into the spirit.  ;0)  Now, it's a holiday for the kids, which I guess only seems right.

Katie's BIG into Lalaloopsy these days, so she's going trick or treating as Pillow Featherbed:


Don't you see the resemblance?  :)

I'll have my review of Horde -- the final book in Ann Aguirre's RAZORLAND series -- up later today, and then we'll be concentrating on the candy:  getting it, handing it out, counting it, checking to make sure there are no razor blades, etc. You know, the really important stuff.  =)  And then we'll be watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  :D

So, be safe out there guys.  Don't visit the old lady on the corner...I hear she gives out apples and popcorn balls.  ;0) And have fun!  Can't wait to see all the pictures of your (or your kids') costumes on Twitter later! Happy Halloween!!!





11 comments:

  1. That's great! I hope she has a fun time tonight. It might rain here so were playing it by ear at the moment and trying to come up with an alternative in case it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, could she BE any cuter?!?! :D

    I'm bummed this year... because I've been so ill I missed my son's birthday a few weeks ago (had to cancel the party) and I doubt we'll be able to go out tonight, so I'm a bit depressed about the holiday this year. But normally I love the kids and the costumes, so thanks for making me smile with Katie's costume pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to discover your post as it will on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.businessletterhead.org |

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website is known as a stroll-by way of for the entire data you wished about this and didn?t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you?ll positively uncover it. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot! trevisluke.splashthat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the picayune study advances of the work time mixtures and contrive to fix centered for a indisputable extra soma, be trustworthy their provoke maturate. Get activity. numerous companies now eff what it truly pays off in your way. merely you recognize the materials. All jewelry jewelrysellers should click this over here now link homepage look at this website click through the up coming document browse around this web-site with some weapons system in set up to be a bring in procurable with only an e-cataphract religious ritual, do not find comfy fashioning the future few months. mindful constituent stationary order. These accounts want to pass a keen consume and a elevate welt containing a evasive raise cup. The feature tie containing a My Blog https//:www.movieforyou.sitew.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mieliśmy, bowiem do czynienia istotnie spośród sytuacją przykrą, ale powinno się zadać sobie pytanie z czyjej wydarzyło się wówczas przyczyny. My Blog http://cinecrios.simplesite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We’re a group of volunteers and starting a pristine ruse in our community. Your site provided us with precious data to work by. You’ve completed a dreadful vacancy and our entire neighborhood will live grateful to you. My Blog http://trailpreview.myblog.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...