Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 48

Sunday, December 28, 2014 with 6 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




Gifted!



This year Brian and I decided to take Aubrey out to the stores and pick stuff out for each other. We don't really "need" anything and we thought it would be a good way to show her the joy of giving is just as fun. It was a blast, and she was sooo excited to see us open our gifts Christmas morning. Here are two book related gifts she picked for me. She wanted to get me a movie.. and she knows I like movies that were books first, so Brian steered her towards TFIOS. I have not seen it yet, so I'm pretty exited. And City of Heavenly Fire, that's a funny one. You see, she wanted to get me a book, because I love books, so Brian took her to Books A Million, and he said she walked right up to the YA shelf and pointed to that one. She recognized those covers and just so happen to point at the only one I didn't have yet. <3 Smart kid. :) 


Ahhhhh!! We finally have a Keurig and it's amazing! My In-laws got it for me. I'm so tired after work these days I don't stay up to read much, I'm hoping this beast can help with that! 

For Review


The Night we Said yesbetween us and the moonPaperweightemy and oliver

(Thank you Harper!)

Here are a few books I grabbed for review. All four sound pretty good! 


Christmas is over. Boo! It always goes so fast. Most of our decorations have been taken down already, mainly because our tree was mammoth and I wanted my living room back. :) I hope you all had as wonderful a Holiday as we did. Now.. bring on the new year.. but first.. I'll share with you some pics from Christmas week! 


Snowflake's Last Antics







Santa Came!






Disney Infinity 2.0!!! We wrapped that up with the Characters for us, and it's one of her favorite gifts. Much of our free time will be playing it with her now. lol. :) 



Have a great week. 

6 comments:

  1. I got a Keurig for Christmas too!!! I love it because I could make hot tea in it and I'm an addict for fancy pants teas. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to The Night We Said Yes. Very Jealous of you! I have not heard of Paperweight before but I just added it to my TBR. It sounds good! I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. City of Heavenly Fire was sooo good! I also love my Keurig.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I've been meaning to start in on The Mortal Instruments series and now that all six are out I've really gotta get started on that. The Night We Said Yes sounds really good! I'm glad you had a good holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter seem so cute :P And so does Snowflake! Ahh, you got Paperweight!! Review that the instant you read it, it sounds so good, and I have to know if it lives up to it's blurb. It's always sad taking down the Christmas decorations. Ours are still sitting there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just meh about a K-cup machine until I found out they have hot cocoa cups. Now I want one in the WORST WAY.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...