Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stacking The Shelves # 49

Sunday, January 11, 2015 with 7 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

Never Never

I'm still a bit nervous about this one, just because of this Tarryn Fisher character, but I will buy anything with Colleen Hoovers name on it. Starting this one this weekend, buddy reading it slowly with my friend Jess. 


For Review


the Start of Me and You

(Thank you Bloomsbury!)

I read her debut, Open Road Summer last year and absolutely loved it.. Cannot wait to read this one. :) And that cover... *sigh* 


Nothing really new going on here. Now that the Holidays are over, we are slipping back into a routine. Oh, but I did cut off all my hair!! :)  New year! New Look!


Have a great week. 

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I need to cut mine off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is awesome! Mine is huge and long so haha, we're opposites! I haven't read Open Road Summer but I still want to. Is this a sequel or another book? The covers look similar to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read any Colleen Hoover, but I've seen this one around a lot. Your new haircut looks great! I did a big change with mine for the new year, I went red!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with anything by Colleen Hoover. I'd start with either Slammed or Hopeless if you want to check her out.

      Delete
  4. I was nervous about Never, Never, too because I'm not the biggest fan of Tarryn Fisher but I love Colleen Hoover. I think you'll be pleased. Good luck reading it slowly, though. I meant to read only a chapter or two and ended up devouring the whole thing in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never read anything by either of the Never Never authors, and I ended up really loving it. It's really great! I hope you enjoy it!
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...