Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Fever

Saturday, March 14, 2015 with 3 comments
I don't know about all of you, but I'm in dire need of spring. Look at that beautiful greenery! I took this pic on a hike we did last summer. What I wouldn't give for it to look like that outside right now! lol. 

This past week we actually got up to the 50's!!! We are ready to say goodbye to all this...



As fun as all of that can be, I ready to replace my winter gloves with gardening gloves. 



The picture above is our first lettuce seedlings from last year. I can't freaking wait! Also, the hikes!! Last spring and summer, we finally got into hiking. I say finally, because for years we have lived 5 minutes from Hickory Run State Park. 









Soon we will get to back to enjoying the outdoors. Until then, I'm just going to look at old pics and daydream. 


Anyone else out there excited for Spring? 


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Spring too. I'm tired of the cold and wet weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your family looks great, and it's totally awesome that you live near nature. :) I live in the city, and all I see everyday are houses, buildings, and pollution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! So excited for Spring! We love to hike and explore outside too. And as much as I love snow and how beautiful it is, I'm really in need of some sunshine and color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...