Wednesday, April 6, 2016





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: Strange the Dreamer
Author: Laini Taylor
Series: Strange the Dreamer, book #1
Publisher: Little, Brown BFYR
Publication Date: September 27, 2016

Add to Goodreads
Strange the Dreamer is the story of:

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.

Welcome to Weep.

Dude, I added this book to my TBR months ago, just based on the author alone. But now that we have a cover and a synopsis -- and an excerpt! --  and I'm dying for it. I loved Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, and I can't wait to read more of her luscious words. I LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS BOOK!!!!


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



3 comments:

  1. Oh yes. A new one one from Laini Taylor! Want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't finished her first series, but I know this one sounds so good too! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...