Wednesday, October 5, 2016

{WOW} LUCKY IN LOVE by Kasie West

Wednesday, October 5, 2016 with 4 comments




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: Lucky in Love
Author: Kasie West
Series: stand-alone
Publisher: Scholastic
Publication Date: July 25, 2017

Add to Goodreads
Maddie doesn't believe in luck. She's all about hard work and planning ahead. But one night, on a whim, she buys a lottery ticket. And then, to her astonishment -- She wins!

In a flash, Maddie's life is unrecognizable. No more stressing about college scholarships. Suddenly, she's talking about renting a yacht. And being in the spotlight at school is fun... until rumors start flying, and random people ask her for loans. Now, Maddie isn't sure who she can trust.

Except for Seth Nguyen, her funny, charming coworker at the local zoo. Seth doesn't seem aware of Maddie's big news. And, for some reason, she doesn't want to tell him. But what will happen if he learns her secret?

With tons of humor and heart, Kasie West delivers a million-dollar tale of winning, losing, and falling in love.

Two new Kasie West novels next year!?! This is amazing!!!! Her books always leave me smiling and content and her covers are just the cutest! This one sounds equally adorable, though I did see another book's synopsis that rang a little familiar with that whole lottery plotline. Still, I'm sure I'll love this one and it will easily have a home on my shelf, next to all of her other books. :D



What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



4 comments:

  1. I'm excited about this too! (And I have that other lottery book on my tbr as well. Hmmm...) Kasie's book, By Your Side, is up on Edelweiss in case you're interested.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cover! I haven't read this author yet. Suppose I should soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out the secrets to becoming a publisher is to check on what other publishers have already publish.

    http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe we get two Kasie books next year!! The best :D They always make me smile too and this cover is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...